7 Easy Steps to Reduce Plastic Pollution
- Stop using plastic straws, make use of degradable or reusable straws.
- Don’t take plastic bottles, rather drink beverages from reusable bottles or mugs
- Take your groceries home in a reusable bag and not plastic
- Make use of reusable, cloth diapers rather than disposables.
- Ditch the disposable razors.
- Give up eating gum. It is made of synthetic rubber which is actually plastic.
- Some everyday body products contain micro-fibers and which drift into our oceans, ditch using those products.
Have a look at our Instragram Feed! Like what you see, follow us below.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins